Located in Estes Park Colorado at the foot of Rocky Mountain National Park, the Stanley Hotel boasts spectacular views in every direction. Constructed in 1909 by inventor and pioneer FO Stanley, the Stanley has expanded from a 140-key historic hotel into a 4-season 240 bed destination. Today, the Stanley hosts over 400,000 annual visitors from around the world. The hotel offers four distinctive lodging types catering to a variety of demographics.
– 5 miles from main entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park
– 400,000 annual visitors
– Dynamic Outdoor Concierge program – rock climbing to backcountry skiing
– Over 90,000 social media followers
– Host to over 140 days of original programming
– 9 Major Concerts – full sellouts (2016)
– Host to 52 pop-up restaurants feat. rotating chefs
– The Stanley Hotel: 100 Key, known for its historic charm and colorful whiskey bar – a favorite late night destination for wedding parties
– The Lodge: a 40-key European style bed and breakfast featuring a private quaint experience – ideal for private event sell-outs and couples looking for accommodation with romantic charm
– The Aspire: Brand-new 48-key wellness and outdoor recreation themed building featuring state-of-the-art technology, contemporary finishes a wellness spa and spectacular mountain views
– The Overlook Condos: 24 units comprised of one, two and three-bedroom condos – ideal for the family and guests looking for an extended stay
As a year-round lifestyle destination, the Stanley boasts impressive numbers, drawing a great deal of both overnight and digital visitors.
The Peak Resort is located at the geographic center of England. The resort benefits from over 20 million people and five of the six biggest cities are within 75 miles and over one million people reside in 10 miles.
Peak Resort is one of East Midlands most ambitious hospitality developments. Located on the Edge of Peak District National Park, the 300-acre resort offers an all-weather, year round leisure, sport and education destination. The project brings together leading university, event, sport and medial expertise on one resort campus.
– Over 1.2 million square ft, of approved planning permission
– Within 75 miles of 20 million people
– 1,600 miles in national park bike, hike and bridle trails
– Located on the edge of Peak District National Park visited by 10 million people annually
– 38 million existing tourist visits to National Park and Derbyshire
– 300 acre site that brings together hospitality, university, sport and medical expertise
– An international hospitality resport operator
– Integrated university campus for 400 students to live, work, and study on-site